*For Product Condition/Quantites The Product Title and Product Description above are what you are buying. The below information may contain contradicting information.*
Condition: Like New (Open Box) - Take hold of superior performance with the Philips HDMI Cable with Ethernet. This high-quality cable features patent-pending EZ Grip connectors that let you easily grasp each end as you connect any two HDMI-equipped devices. The gold-plated connectors provide crystal-clear transfer of video and audio, allowing you to enjoy rich images in 1080p and 4K Ultra HD. Experience a smooth picture with a video refresh rate range of 60-600Hz as the HDMI cable seamlessly displays TV shows, sports, video games, movies and more from your HDTV. Additionally, maximum shielding minimizes electromagnetic interference, boosts data transfer up to 10.2Gbps and provides lossless surround sound, allowing you to experience high-quality audio and video for the best in home entertainment. The cable?s extra-long 25ft. length is perfect for versatile gaming and home theater setups. Give your home entertainment system a boost with the Philips HDMI Cable with Ethernet.Features
- SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE ? Supporting 3D, full HD 1080p and 1440p at 120Hz and 4K Ultra HD at 60Hz, this high-quality HDMI cable with Ethernet and gold-plated connectors features lossless surround sound, data transfer speeds up to 10.2Gbps (plus bandwidth).
- EZ GRIP CONNECTORS ? This 25ft. HDMI cable features patent-pending EZ Grip connectors that let you easily grasp each end of the cable as you connect any two HDMI-equipped devices.
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY ? Easily connect HDMI-enabled Blu-ray and DVD players, streaming devices such as Roku, Apple TV and Amazon devices, gaming consoles like PlayStation and Xbox, computers and more to your TV or electronic display.
- MAXIMUM SHIELDING ? The durable cover blocks electromagnetic interference (EMI) to ensure a clear transmission and superior picture quality.
- U.S.-BASED TECHNICAL SUPPORT ? Backed by a limited-lifetime replacement pledge and free U.S.-based technical support to assist with any questions or issues.